This El Yunque Rainforest tour offers a magical look at the rainforest post-Hurricane Maria. Swim in a waterfall, take a cultural dance class, and more.
Availability: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
Duration: About 4 hours
- Person Up to 6 People
- Groups 7 or more people | Per person | 10% discount per person!
El Yunque Rainforest waterfall hike
Embark yourself in a half-day forest tour for your amusement. We will drive to a great area in the foothills of the Rain Forest. The tour will start with an interpretative hike in the forest. You will be able to learn about the fascinating Puerto Rican Flora, Fauna Geography and History. In the area you will also be able to swim in a beautiful river pool. Swinging from a rope to the river is optional but highly recommended. After the visit to the forest, you will taste authentic local snacks like “empanadas” and “alcapurrias” in a very authentic kiosk. On the way back to the metropolitan area the drive will give you some recommendations of restaurants, things to see and do in this beautiful island called Puerto Rico.
- Excursions available Mondays, Wednesdays, Friday, and Saturdays.
- Pick up at 1:00 pm and we will return at 5:15 pm and Saturdays at 8:00 am to 12:15 pm approximately (May vary depending on the number of participants)
- Due to the nature of this excursion, Puerto Rico Tour Desk requires participants to be in good health and physical condition. Participants will be on uneven and slippery terrain and wade into moving water.
- Parts of the hikes may have some inclines and require good balance.
- Age requirement: 8 to 65 years old (active seniors only).
- Everybody should be aware of their own limitations; PLEASE DON’T PUSH YOURSELF – SAFETY FIRST!
- Gratuities are not included in the tour price but highly appreciated.
- Eat a good breakfast or lunch before your pickup time.
- Water shoes are required in the water bring flip flops for after the tour
- Swimsuits on under hiking clothes
- One towel per person