This El Yunque Rainforest tour offers a magical look at the rainforest post-Hurricane Maria. Swim in a waterfall, take a cultural dance class, and more.
Availability: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
Duration: About 4 hours
- Person Up to 6 People
- Groups 7 or more people | Per person | 10% discount per person!
El Yunque Rainforest waterfall hike
Be ready to visit a Beautiful Waterfall on private property in the foothills of El Yunque Rainforest. After your pick up you will experience the real countryside and see how Puerto Ricans live outside of the metropolitan area.
We”ll start with a 20-minute hike on an off the beaten path trail to the waterfall. The falls they almost look man-made as it is one Upper fall that drops into a pool then divides in two for the Lower Falls. Each set of falls is about 15-20 feet tall. There is a nice deep swimming pool at the base, deep enough in spots for jumping into from the rock cliff (if one so desires).
- Excursions available Mondays, Wednesdays, Friday, and Saturdays.
- Pick up at 1:00 pm and we will return at 5:15 pm and Saturdays at 8:00 am to 12:15 pm approximately (May vary depending on the number of participants)
- Due to the nature of this excursion, Puerto Rico Tour Desk requires participants to be in good health and physical condition. Participants will be on uneven and slippery terrain and wade into moving water.
- Parts of the hikes may have some inclines and require good balance.
- Age requirement: 8 to 65 years old (active seniors only).
- Everybody should be aware of their own limitations; PLEASE DON’T PUSH YOURSELF – SAFETY FIRST!
- Gratuities are not included in the tour price but highly appreciated.
- Eat a good breakfast or lunch before your pickup time.
- Water shoes are required in the water bring flip flops for after the tour
- Swimsuits on under hiking clothes
- One towel per person