Hike Puerto Rico’s famous El Yunque Rainforest with our expert guides. It’s the only tropical rainforest in the US National Forest system.
El Yunque Night Tour
Availability: Thursdays and Sundays
Duration: 5.5 hours
Time: 4:00pm (winter) or 5:00pm (summer)
- Price per person
Gain a new perspective of Puerto Rico’s main attraction, El Yunque, by visiting in the afternoon and evening. In this unique and magical walking tour, explore nocturnal life up close and personal such as Puerto Rico’s national animal, the coqui, and so much more.
With 60% of El Yunque’s inhabitants wake up at night, you’ll hear very different sounds compared to daytime. This tour is suitable for both kids and adults. We’ll provide head lamps and stop to eat before the night tour.
- Will operate rain or shine.
- We reserve the right to alter tour activity as required for everyone’s safety.
- Pick up will typically be at most 15-minutes before the tour starts, depending on where you’re staying.
- Please be considerate of everyone’s time so do not be late.
- Gratuities are not included in the tour price but highly appreciated.
- As a US Territory, Puerto Rico follows the tipping etiquette of the US so Puerto Ricans rely on tips.
o Wear confortable clothes and shoes.
o Bring a jacket or sweater.