Staying in San Juan but still want to tour the Vieques bio bay? With Puerto Rico Tour Desk, you can! We transport you there and back for an unforgettable experience.
Availability: Tuesday and Friday
Duration: 6 hours
- Person Up to 6 People
- Group 7+ People | Per Person
See the rainforest and Luquillo Beach
Experience the amazing rainforest environment see the famous waterfall, La Coca Falls, after we show you a great panoramic view of the east coast of Puerto Rico and stop to visit a natural pool area where you can swim and feel rejuvenated in its clear and crystal waters. We will then stop for a taste of typical Puerto Rican gastronomy (not included in tour price).
Our last (but not least) important visit will be to one of the most famous beaches in Puerto Rico Luquillo Beach. Here you can relax, enjoy the sun and the white-lined sand with coconut palm trees. What a sublime view! The water is calm and shallow. We totally recommend a piña colada mixed with local rum in a pineapple while you enjoy your relaxing sun time.
Important Notice: Since September 2017, due to Hurricane Maria, tours in El Yunque Rainforest have been limited to select companies, and Puerto Rico Tour Desk is one of the few that are allowed to visit. The tour will be restricted to certain areas as recovery work continues. However, the beating from Hurricane Maria should not stop you from visiting the rainforest as there are so many areas that have not been affected and this is your chance to experience the amazing rainforest environment.
- Round-trip transportation
- Photos of your experience (included in the price)
- Limited walking sticks and backpacks as needed
- Ponchos for borrowing as needed
- Minimum age is 5 years old.
- Excursions available only on Tuesday.
- Pick-up at 10 a.m., return at 3:30 p.m. approximately
- We stop for lunch but is not included
- Swimsuits already on and towels
- Wear Tennis shoes that have a grip or hiking shoes (recommended)
- Dress comfortably, such as in a t-shirt and long pants (NO jeans)
- Long-sleeve rashguard
- Rain jacket or poncho
- Sun block, sunglasses and a change of clothes
- Comfortable shoes (sandals, flip-flops, etc) for after the tour