Book a combo sightseeing tour of Old San Juan and the world-famous Bacardi Factory! Discover the history of the city and learn all about the rum-making process.
Duration: 4 hours
- Person Up to 6 People
- Group 7+ People | Per Person
Puerto Rico brewery tour & mixologist experience
To visit Puerto Rico without drinking our local beers and spirits would be an incomplete visit; this is why we have fulfilled the many requests and created the “Taste of San Juan Evening Tour.”
On this excursion, you will have a unique experience of visiting a local brewery in San Juan and will have the opportunity to taste one of Puerto Rico’s favorite artisan beers as well as the brewery’s seasonal drafts.
We will also fill our appetites with a tapas-style dinner that pairs very well with these local beers. This setting will take place in an amazing view overlooking San Juan’s incredible skyline.
We will then visit one of the island’s famous rum bars where you will become a bartender preparing three of our national favorite spirits. The chichaito, the piña colada, and coquito – the most popular coconut-based drink during Christmas.
After testing your skills as a mixologist, we will certify you as a national Puerto Rican spirits expert. You will learn the history of these drinks, how they’re made and lots of fun facts on this San Juan rum tasting tour!
Book your tour today to visit breweries in San Juan and learn all about Puerto Rico’s drinking culture.
- We start the pick-up at 6:30 p.m.
- Our first stop will be at the brewery, and we will have a sampler of 5 local beers. For non-beer drinkers, we have a signature Sangria available.
- We will have tapas for dinner – a perfect pair for beers and Sangria.
- Our last stop will be one of the famous Rum Bars in Old San Juan.
- Be ready to bring out the bartender in you as we will prepare 3 signature cocktails of Puerto Rico.
- You will receive a certificate naming you a bartender expert of local drinks
- Casual elegant clothes