This tour includes a visit to a beach and secret waterfall in the rainforest along with a moderate-to-difficult hike, amazing views, authentic lunch, and exposure to some of the Puerto Rican culture.
Availability: Thursday and Saturday
Duration: About 6 hours
- Person Up to 6 People
- Group 7+ People | Per Person
Tour El Yunque & take a dance class!
Our first stop will be in one of the most picturesque waterfalls in the rainforest (La Coca). After we will visit a natural pool area where you’ll have the chance to swim and feel rejuvenated in the clear and crystal waters. Later we will visit the north coast where we will have a beautiful view of the beach and where the river connects with the ocean.
Important Notice: Since September 2017, due to Hurricane Maria, tours in El Yunque Rainforest have been limited to select companies, and Puerto Rico Tour Desk is one of the few that are allowed to visit. The tour will be restricted to certain areas as recovery work continues. However, the beating from Hurricane Maria should not stop you from visiting the rainforest as this is your opportunity to experience the amazing rainforest environment after a natural disaster. You will have the opportunity to see the center and west part of El Yunque in just half a day. This tour also includes typical Puerto Rican food and the distinguishing Puerto Rican musical culture.
- Round-trip transportation
- Rainforest entrance fee
- We take photos of your experience and is included in the price
- We provide walking sticks
- Local snacks
- Minimum age is 5 years old.
- Excursions available Mondays, Wednesday, Friday and Saturdays.
- Pick-up at 10 a.m., return at 3:30 p.m. approximately.
- We stop for lunch but is not included.
- Wear tennis shoes that have a good grip, hiking sandals or hiking boots
- Rain jacket or poncho
- Swimsuits already on
- A change of clothes
- Camera or water camera